I’m finding myself pulling away from blogging because my mind is on overdrive. A lot has happened in the past two or three days:
1) I officially registered for the Virginia Beach Rock-n-Roll Half Marathon – scary…signing up makes it real now.
2) The husband and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary – I can’t believe it’s been that long already!
3) I’m in the midst of reading “The Blessing” for my Companions in Christ group – it’s all about how not receiving your parent’s blessing affects your other relationships, a touchy subject for me.
4) I will be leaving the real world for a week as of Saturday – we’re vacationing to Jim’s family’s farm house in the middle of nowhere. Seriously, no Internet…just hiking and fishing. It will be great to have some real down time though.
5) I just had an intense therapy session (I won’t go into details on that one….let’s just say I have a lot on my mind)
With all this going on, blogging my meals wasn’t at the top of my list. I’m debating if I should just take a break until after I get back from vacation since I can’t access the internet that entire week anyways.
Do any of you seasoned bloggers ever feel burned out? If so, how do you deal with the “blogging blah’s”?